WHY COSTA RICA?
We developed a very specific set of criteria for finding the best location and property to support our vision of Intelligent Living. After traveling the world, Costa Rica stood out as the optimal choice…
- Abundant natural beauty and virgin habitat
- Reputation as a eco-wellness destination
- Endless adventures and experiences
- Incredible year round climate
- Good conditions for organic agriculture
- Stable economy & peaceful democracy
- High quality of living
- Friendly people
- Strong education system
- Access to quality medical services
We began to canvass the country by helicopter, boat, car, and even horseback in our search for a prime location for our project. It was while flying over the Gulf of Nicoya that we uncovered an area near known as the Montes de Oro and the picturesque town of Miramar.
This tranquil and pristine seaside town is just minutes from the Pan-American Highway and one hour from the capitol of San Jose.
Long admired for its natural beauty and ideal location, Miramar has all of the key requirements for great living. Good schools, safety, a medical clinic and national hospital in close proximity, a vibrant local community, and well developed infrastructure, including access to water, electricity and internet.
- Less than one hour from the capitol city of San Jose and the international airport, one can feel seclusion in nature yet have access and convenience when needed.
- Situated in close proximity to some of Costa Rica’s premiere destinations—be they volcanoes, rainforests, beaches or national parks—adventure and eco attractions are readily accessible.
- Boasting the closest beaches to the capitol and access to many others that dot the Central Pacific Coast – a surf or a swim are just a stones throw away.
- A 10-minute drive to a private yacht club gets you to the white-sand islands of the Gulf of Nicoya and limitless adventures around Costa Rica by boat.